Startup Investment Metric
Is Your Startup Investment-Ready at This Moment?
Entrepreneurs often have trouble figuring out what investors are looking for. Even when they know, it's tough for them to clearly show why their business is a good investment.
Discover in under 5 minutes if investors would be interested in your business.
Our Startup Investment Metric is
Did you know?
4 minutes is all you get
- On average an angel investor sees up to 10 pitch decks per day, whereas a venture capitalist looks at around 30 pitch decks, while spending on average 3 minutes and 44 seconds reviewing each deck.
- Typically, angel investors invest in two ventures per year, while venture capitalists fund only one in every 150 pitches they review.
- In the current climate, while founder shave access to more opportunities than ever before, investors are responding with heightened caution and a stronger aversion to risk.
Many promising ideas do not succeed simply because entrepreneurs struggle to present them compellingly to investors, while lacking the understanding of what investors are looking for. Ensure you're prepared for your critical pitch with the Startup Investment Metric.
We’ll score your business, focusing on these six core elements:
Team Dynamics & Strength
Market Insights & Potential
Product & Innovation
Traction & Momentum
Just 1% of founders successfully raise investment
- Securing investment is a challenging and time-consuming task. Only about 1% of entrepreneurs successfully secure funding from Angel and Venture Capital investors. For first-time founders, this task can be especially daunting.
- Our Startup Investment Metric simplifies this process by asking essential questions across five core areas that would enable to provide clear guidance on your next steps.
What our clients say
SIM is not just a scoring system; it's a roadmap to success. Their actionable insights and coaching helped us secure £200k in less than 2 months.”
Let’s increase your probability to successfully raise funds
If you haven't completed your test to find out your Startup Investment Metric score, you might be questioning its value.
In today's global climate, it's crucial to possess every tool necessary to attract investors. The Startup Investment Metric is your essential first step in gaining the competitive advantage.
Our current clients are successfully closing investment rounds, often with more interest than needed, thanks to having the right fundraising assets.
By investing less than 5 minutes of your time, you can access vital information through our tool, enhancing your capacity to secure investment significantly.